When you add a kid, we automatically set each kids' weekly allowance to $10 or 1000 points per week. If you'd like to change that amount, click on the Settings button in the left side navigation. Go to Family Members and click on Children. Open up the kid you'd like to edit and scroll down to the "What is this child's weekly allowance?" area and set the new amount. You can choose to automatically give an amount each week and have them earn the rest if you would like.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my kids' weekly allowance?
- Do kids get points each time I approve a to-do?
- What is the weekly allowance for each kid?
- How much is a point worth?
- What is the difference between the allowance, given allowance, and the earned allowance?
- What happens when I activate the online store for a kid?
- What rewards are most suitable for my kid?
- How many rewards can be in the plan at a time?
- How long do I have to approve a reward?
- What happens when I approve an online reward for my kid?