You can modify or delete repeating to-dos. Any to-dos that have had action taken on them (e.g. completed or skipped to-do) will not be effected by the change, but all future ones will.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit a repeating to-do?
- Can I edit a to-do?
- Can my kids add to-dos?
- What are some examples of to-dos?
- Can I assign to-dos to other adults?
- Can I assign to-dos to myself?
- What does the effort level mean for the to-dos?
- How are points calculated for the to-dos?
- How do I determine the points given for each to-do?
- How long do I have to approve to-do completions?