You can only edit a to-do if your kid has not taken action on it (e.g. the to-do has been completed or skipped). If it's a repeating to-do, simply go to the following day and modify it from there!
Articles in this section
- Can I edit a repeating to-do?
- Can I edit a to-do?
- Can my kids add to-dos?
- What are some examples of to-dos?
- Can I assign to-dos to other adults?
- Can I assign to-dos to myself?
- What does the effort level mean for the to-dos?
- How are points calculated for the to-dos?
- How do I determine the points given for each to-do?
- How long do I have to approve to-do completions?