Yes, your kids can add events! They will automatically appear on your Stridepost account and you can modify them if you choose. Kid-added events will be a different color in your Stridepost account than the ones you create, so you'll be able to pick out the new ones!
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Stridepost calendar to Google Calendar, iCal, or other internet calendars?
- Can my kids add events?
- How do I add a calendar event?
- How do I create a recurring event?
- How do I add family members to an event?
- How do I view specific family members' calendar events?
- How do I change an event?
- How do I set notifications for an event?
- Can I set event notifications for my kids?
- How do I add a Google Calendar, iCal, or other calendar to Stridepost?