If the to-do has any points assigned to it, your kids will get the points when you approve. However, they won't be able to see the actual amount go up on a daily basis. On their app, they have a progress bar that gets closer to 100% each time you approve a task. Sunday is points payday (their "paycheck") and that's when the points they earned during the week are transferred into their available points balance (think about it like direct deposit).
Articles in this section
- How do I change my kids' weekly allowance?
- Do kids get points each time I approve a to-do?
- What is the weekly allowance for each kid?
- How much is a point worth?
- What is the difference between the allowance, given allowance, and the earned allowance?
- What happens when I activate the online store for a kid?
- What rewards are most suitable for my kid?
- How many rewards can be in the plan at a time?
- How long do I have to approve a reward?
- What happens when I approve an online reward for my kid?