A point is worth one cent. However, a better way to think of it is $1 = 100 points. When you set your kid's weekly allowance in the Family Members setting, we calculate the conversion for you!
Articles in this section
- How do I change my kids' weekly allowance?
- Do kids get points each time I approve a to-do?
- What is the weekly allowance for each kid?
- How much is a point worth?
- What is the difference between the allowance, given allowance, and the earned allowance?
- What happens when I activate the online store for a kid?
- What rewards are most suitable for my kid?
- How many rewards can be in the plan at a time?
- How long do I have to approve a reward?
- What happens when I approve an online reward for my kid?