Whatever works best for your family! You set the weekly budget for your kids by going to Settings>Family Members. We show you what your kids' budgets looks like in dollars and in points. Remember that $1 = 100 points.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my kids' weekly allowance?
- Do kids get points each time I approve a to-do?
- What is the weekly allowance for each kid?
- How much is a point worth?
- What is the difference between the allowance, given allowance, and the earned allowance?
- What happens when I activate the online store for a kid?
- What rewards are most suitable for my kid?
- How many rewards can be in the plan at a time?
- How long do I have to approve a reward?
- What happens when I approve an online reward for my kid?