If your kid didn't complete the to-do, they won't get points for it. As far as how you handle it outside of Stridepost, that's totally up to you and what's right for your family! Of course, you can always assign it for another day by creating a new to-do.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit a repeating to-do?
- Can I edit a to-do?
- Can my kids add to-dos?
- What are some examples of to-dos?
- Can I assign to-dos to other adults?
- Can I assign to-dos to myself?
- What does the effort level mean for the to-dos?
- How are points calculated for the to-dos?
- How do I determine the points given for each to-do?
- How long do I have to approve to-do completions?