You sure can. You'll still have to fill out the entry like you would for a kid, but they won't be awarded any points.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit a repeating to-do?
- Can I edit a to-do?
- Can my kids add to-dos?
- What are some examples of to-dos?
- Can I assign to-dos to other adults?
- Can I assign to-dos to myself?
- What does the effort level mean for the to-dos?
- How are points calculated for the to-dos?
- How do I determine the points given for each to-do?
- How long do I have to approve to-do completions?