We calculate the number of points for each task based on the effort level of the to-do and your kid's weekly allowance and earned allowance. If your kid completes all of their to-dos, their points earned will add up to their weekly budget.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit a repeating to-do?
- Can I edit a to-do?
- Can my kids add to-dos?
- What are some examples of to-dos?
- Can I assign to-dos to other adults?
- Can I assign to-dos to myself?
- What does the effort level mean for the to-dos?
- How are points calculated for the to-dos?
- How do I determine the points given for each to-do?
- How long do I have to approve to-do completions?