When you start to add an event from your Events tab, check the Repeat box next to Frequency. You can choose to repeat the event daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly, as well as choose the day of the week the event repeats and when it stops repeating.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Stridepost calendar to Google Calendar, iCal, or other internet calendars?
- Can my kids add events?
- How do I add a calendar event?
- How do I create a recurring event?
- How do I add family members to an event?
- How do I view specific family members' calendar events?
- How do I change an event?
- How do I set notifications for an event?
- Can I set event notifications for my kids?
- How do I add a Google Calendar, iCal, or other calendar to Stridepost?