Yep! You create your kid's password when you add them to your family. You can change their password at any time from your Family Settings. However, kids cannot change their own passwords.
Articles in this section
- What is the Daily Digest?
- How do I download the Stridepost app?
- How do I create a family?
- How do I add an adult?
- How do I add a kid?
- Can other adults add kids?
- How do I join a family?
- I got an invitation to join a family, now what?
- Does my kid need their own password?
- Where is my Family Dashboard?