When you set up your account, you can click Invite Adult to add an adult to your family. Fill in their name and e-mail address and click Invite. They'll receive an invitation in their inbox to activate their account. Once they're in, they can access the Family Dashboard to add events, to-dos, and rewards, but they won't be able to add children or adjust points budgets yet.
Articles in this section
- What is the Daily Digest?
- How do I download the Stridepost app?
- How do I create a family?
- How do I add an adult?
- How do I add a kid?
- Can other adults add kids?
- How do I join a family?
- I got an invitation to join a family, now what?
- Does my kid need their own password?
- Where is my Family Dashboard?