When you set up your account, click Add Child Account to add a kid to your family. Fill in their name, e-mail (optional), and create a username and password for them. You can also enter additional information such as gender, grade, and birthday. Add their given allowance, earned allowance, and weekly budget to set up their points system. You can edit all of this information except for their username from the Family Members setting.
Articles in this section
- How do I manage my notifications and emails?
- How do I manage my push notification in Android?
- How do I manage my push notifications in iOS?
- How much does Stridepost cost?
- Why would I want to use Stridepost?
- Can I use Stridepost on my phone?
- How do I add a kid?
- How do I add an adult?
- How do I add events, to-dos, and rewards?
- How do I change my password?